Wednesday, June 27, 2012

About Me (the maker of BookCases)

I suppose since you're learning a bit about what a BookCase is, you may like to know a little about their creator. Since I have a tendency to over-write, I think I'll give you some quick facts in list form. (Who doesn't love a good list?)

  • My name is Amanda, and I'm a 23 year old Bibliophile from Pennsylvania.
  • I have loved books for as long as I can remember, and I'm often reading several at one time.
  • I wrote a novel for the first time during last year's National Novel Writing Month, and successfully reached the goal of 50,000 words from scratch in one month. I plan on participating again this year and beating my previous word count.
  • There is almost always a book with me, even if I know I may not get the chance to read.
  • My bookshelves are literally overflowing, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever have enough room for all of my books (the collection never stops growing!)
  • My favorites authors include: Markus Zusak, John Green, Jonathan Safran Foer, and several others.
  • I can never really pick a favorite book, but "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak is definitely a top choice.
I hope you learned a little about me and my love of reading. Don't be afraid to ask questions if there's anything else you'd like to know! I'm an open book! ; )









No comments:

Post a Comment